The right phone number for your business can reflect where you operate, give a local and or national impression as well as having a memorable number which can help your business stay on the radar of potential customers. It can also provide valuable information for any marketing investment that you make and generate revenue if you provide a specialized service.Read More
For instance: NGN numbers (i.e. 0845) mean that your business location is not specified through your landline number giving you an impression of national presence. This helps your business because you can be based wherever you need to be and then do business in a different area. Any non-geographic number-NGN can easily be routed to any landline or mobile, this makes it flexible with no extra line rental. You can also take your numbers with you should you need to change premises. The types of numbers we offer are:
- Free phone numbers starting with 0800 are free for your customers to call from a UK landline; this can increase your enquiries significantly and in effect improve your revenue all because you got the right phone number.
- 0845 numbers are non geographic incoming only phone number. You cannot make outbound calls from your 0845 number at all, however you can inform your landline provider of having the number and ask them to present the number as your dialled number (CLI Presentation – the number you are calling from).
- 0844 numbers are also non geographic and could help to significantly enhance your business costs as you can make unexpected as well as additional revenue from incoming phone calls your company receives.
- 03 numbers provide an alternative to 08 numbers. It allows an organisation to have a single national point of contact without consumers having to pay extra to call them. They cost less because the calls are charged at the normal rate for calling a 01 or 02 landline.
- 0333 numbers are for business only and 0300, 0303 numbers are for charities, public sector and non-profit organizations.
- 03 ‘Golden numbers’ numbers are a range of our best available numbers at a very small cost. Alternatively we do have some Silver and Bronze numbers too.
Landlines are very important to every business; it's the most frequent way that your customers will contact you and the rental cost involved will have an ongoing impact on your business cost.Read More
We work with you to understand what you need, not only can we match the right product to your business but also offer a fixed line that is not expensive. We can also cut your costs by calculating call charges by seconds rather than minutes and switching carriers when appropriate. We aim to provide you the best package as below with the best tariff:
- Analogue and digital lines
- Right number of lines
- Room to increase lines
We also provide analogue lines for your credit card machines and alarms using the same line that your broadband would sit on. All our landlines come direct from Openreach which means that we have live and direct access to their scheduling system so that our clients get the benefit of Openreach engineers and resources, coupled with our superb support.
Another thing that we can do with CPS is route your calls over our network and keep your lines elsewhere, meaning that if you are in contract with another supplier and are getting charged a lot for your calls, you can just move the calls to us and will get billed by your existing supplier for lines and by us for calls, making you huge savings!
You are in the right place if you wish to rent a line. We have a team of well trained persons who are on standby so the minute you make a request we can deliver. Line rental is the charge you pay for an active phone line into your home or business. You can use this same line to acquire broadband. ATT provides these lines for customers at affordable rates.
We provide ISDN lines for businesses and home owners. ISDN is a circuit-switched telephone network system, which also provides access to packet switched networks, designed to allow digital transmission of voice and data over ordinary telephone copper wires, resulting in potentially better voice quality than an analogue phone can provide. ISDN eliminates restrictions and problems associated with converting digital to analogue signals and transmitting them over an analogue connection thus resulting in a faster connection establishment and faster data transfer.
Leased lines are used to build up private telephone networks (by interconnecting PBXs) or access the internet of a partner network.Read More
It is a symmetric telecommunications circuit between two or more locations (for instance geographically distant offices) provided in exchange for a fixed monthly rate. It is sometimes referred to as Ethernet leased line, dedicated line, data line or private circuit.
Compared to traditional PSTN lines it does not have a telephone number. Both sides of the line are permanently connected and dedicated to the other. Leased lines can be used for telephone, Internet, or other data services. Some are connected to a private branch exchange or router and some are ringdown services.
A leased line is always active and the prime factors affecting the monthly fee are:
- Distance between end points
- Speed of the ciruit.
Again because the connection does not carry anybody else's communictions; the carrier can assure a given level of quality.
Alternative connectivity services like (ADSL, Fibre etc.) are less costly than leased lines because they are reserved exclusively to the leaseholder.
Low Cost Calls
Half your monthly call cost and still retain great call quality. Make your UK landline calls for as low as 1 pence per minute cutting down the running costs of your business to the barest minimum.